General

1. Add possibility to cancel an action while running (uploading, deletion, applying labels, requirements etc.)

We strongly need to have a possibility to cancel an action while running (uploading, deletion, applying labels, requirements etc.)

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This idea was considered several times, but never made it to production for data consistency considerations. Due to the demand, we are taking it up again as the plug-in is undergoing major changes.

2. Reporting on several selected folders from the Test library

I've noticed that in the Execution view if you select several folders in the Organizer you can do an Export from the right mouse menu. However it doesn't seem to be possible to export a report for those selected folders. It only exports a report on the folder which is underneath my mouse pointer when I do the right mouse click.
    Another way to do this is by using the Report view, however it takes time to open the view if you have many test cases and it shows you what happened in the past month.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It's not allowed to set up external JIRA item as Test requirement

Since we don't have requirement items in JIRA on the project we'd like to use external stories/change requests/maintenance as requirements. To track them it should be allowed to set up external JIRAs as test requirements.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To adjust custom function to have an ability to filter in jira and use - issue in associatedBugsWithTestRun

I have faced with an issue related to JIRA filters that are using links in Test Management plugin. I have used the following - issue in associatedBugsWithTestRun(WTS, "Regression Testing R49"). There were two parameters and it worked. But I need to use it and I get the following error ; Function associatedBugsWithTestRun expected 4 arguments but received 2.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add formatting panel when test cases are created/updated in folded view

In Test Library (both the Execute and Library views), it would be very helpful to have a formatting panel when creating/updating test cases

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add field for matching with requirements and export it to Excel

I would like to match test-cases with requirements. Requirements are stored in Confluence (just a records with id). It would be great if field for adding requirement id existed. And I would like to export such field to Excel, because I provide exported test-cases to PM or customers and they want to see matching with requirements.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base